SynTech Research is seeking a Research Biologist at its laboratory in Sanger, California, USA. The candidate would provide competitive, independent, investigative research and product development in: crop production, crop protection, food quality, environmental preservation, product stewardship, genetics and seeds.
- Responsible for effectively managing, recruiting, and assigning tasks to his/her team. The Research Biologist will communicate and update staff and other support groups while maintaining a cohesive team operation.
- Participate as a team member in the designated field station programs which consists of laboratory, greenhouse, and field trials. Tasks include understanding research protocols and working with customers to ensure proper communication, excellence in quality, and on-time delivery of project deadlines.
- Perform all tasks as required for each research trial, including site selection, calibration of spray equipment, making pesticide applications, collecting crop and soil samples, conducting evaluations of crops and pests, and writing final reports
- Learn GLP standards/guidelines, company’s SOP’s, and methods to ensure that the data is precise and accurate.
- Proven proficiency in documenting all research activity both on the computer and in paper notebooks.
- Demonstrated ability to perform as Principal Investigator by ensuring all PI responsibilities are conducted in a manner that includes: collecting all required data; keeping clients up-to-date on all pertinent developments in the planning and conduct of the study; interpreting statistics and, and preparing final reports.
For a copy of the full job description please click here
|Location:||Sanger, California, USA|
|Duration:||Full time, permanent|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience3|
|Contact:||Please send CV together with a covering letter to Mariana Kruger Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.|