SynTech Research is seeking a Research Biologist – Efficacy Program Lead in Brazil.
The position involves:
Working with the SynTech teams of research and development scientists and managers in crop protection business to:
- Provide leadership and support in the adaptation, harmonization and implementation of systems, processes, and procedures for crop protection business, including exploratory and regulatory trials.
- Contribute to the development of Efficacy Unit of SynTech’s mission, strategy, and generation of tactical plans in forecasting and prioritizing resources. Participate in the appropriate communication to clients as well as among employees. Advocate and participate in the adherence to SynTech business ethics.
- Manage in the interpretation, understanding, feasibility, cost analysis and pricing of potential client projects. Additionally, provide input into the delivery milestones and timelines to completion of the project.
- Lead and support the team in a collaborative approach to interpret, prioritize, plan, coordinate and, when applicable/accountable, the execution and reporting of client projects. Ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Assist the development, growth, and maintenance of SynTech services.
A full job description and required qualifications can be found here
|Location:||Piracicaba, Brazil - travel in Brazil expected|
|Duration:||Full time permanent|
|Contact:||Please send resume in English and Portuguese to Ms. Natália Rozinelli: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include on the title: “Efficacy resume – candidate nam|
|Closing date:||1 November 2017|