Work with the SynTech teams of research and development scientists and managers in crop protection business to:
- Provide leadership and support in the adaptation, harmonization and implementation of systems, processes, and procedures for crop protection business, including exploratory and regulatory trials.
- Contribute to the development of Efficacy Unit of SynTech’s mission, strategy, and generation of tactical plans in forecasting and prioritizing resources. Participate in the appropriate communication to clients as well as among employees. Advocate and participate in the adherence to SynTech business ethics.
- Manage in the interpretation, understanding, feasibility, cost analysis and pricing of potential client projects. Additionally, provide input into the delivery milestones and timelines to completion of the project.
- M.S. Degree in Agronomy, specialized in one disciplines (Weed Science, Entomology, Plant Pathology and or Plant Protection) with Minimum 5 years experiences in Crop Protection Field Research & Development.
- Good Knowledge of MAPA regulation, statistics, field trials and English.
For a copy of the full job description please click here
|Location:||Piracicaba, Brazil some travel will be required|
|Duration:||Full-time permanent position|
|Salary:||Dependent on qualifications and experience|
|Contact:||Email English/Portuguese resume/CV to Natalia Rozinelli, email: email@example.com@syntechresearch.com|