In order to strengthen its team SynTech Research is creating a Group Controller position in La Chapelle de Guinchay, France. SynTech Research is present in over 40 countries worldwide and provides services in the field of agronomic experimentation and regulatory affairs.
Directly attached to the Administrative and Financial Director, you will act on the budgetary, forecasting and reporting processes for the management of the newly created and growing group business units.
Your role is to (re)define the reporting and management control tools within the group and to ensure the reliability of financial information, while creating the management tools necessary to optimize profitability and support operations. You are involved in the deployment of new information systems (accounting software, business units).
In close collaboration with our CFO, you will focus on the following missions:
- Ensuring the monthly reporting of the various business units and their results by putting in place reliable tools, key indicators of management and profitability (KPIs, dashboards, analysis of deviations from standards and/or budget, followed by action plans); you will take direct responsibility for coordinating the collection of data from subsidiaries to meet the deadlines.
- Contributing to the preparation of reports for the Board and shareholder.
- Monitoring the performance of business units in different countries and develop an advisory role.
- Setting up and/or evolving appropriate financial indicators, necessary for operational: analysis of profitability by type of activity, monitoring of time and analytical assignments
- Prepare the budget in relation to the operation: coordination of the process, collection, analysis and synthesis of data.
- Creating and/or optimising the financial process and disseminating a culture of management control within the company; you will develop procedures to manage and make all inter-company flows more reliable; you will benchmark and harmonize the monthly recognition approach of production.
- You will be actively involved in the deployment and/or evolution of management information systems.
- Finally, you will be the CFO’s preferred interlocutor for ad hoc management alnyses and specific projects.
Higher education in Finance/Management Control (Business school, IAE…), a minimum of 5 years of management control experience, ideally within a group in a multi-site international context and good accounting knowledge.
An excellent command of French and English (daily communications emails, telephones, videoconferences with the foreign subsidiaries of the group) written and oral with a minimum B2 level and Excel (tcd, complex formulas) is an imperative.
Knowledge of service trades and environments with an ERP will be a plus.
A true business partner, you support operational and management in decision-making, your adaptability allows you to interact with the various services to gather the desired information and gain the trust of the interlocutors.
We are looking for a flexible and responsive profile with the ability to remain highly organized.
Your analytical and synthesis spirit, as well as your good relational skill, allow you to integrate a complex and evolving multicultural organization.
A copy of the full job description can be downloaded here
|Location:||La Chapelle de Guinchay, France|
|Duration:||Full time permanent|
|Salary:||TBC dependent on qualifications dn experience|
|Contact:||Send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: Marianne Galland Email email@example.com|
|Closing date:||31st Mar 2021|