SynTech is a global contract research company providing product efficacy testing to a wide range of customers. It is now seeking an Associate Research Biologist to work both with a team and individually to cover all testing aspects on lab, greenhouse and field projects in the crop production and protection program at its Research Station in Sanger, California.
- Work with the SynTech designated Global Account Manager(s) for desginated areas of responsibility and Research Station Team Lead or Station Manager to develop, conduct, evaluate, and report various field research trials in his or her designated Field Station.
- Participate as a team member in the designated field station programs which consists of laboratory, greenhouse, and field trials. Tasks include understanding research protocols and working with customers to ensure proper communication, excellence in quality, and on-time delivery of project deadlines.
- Perform all tasks as required for each research trial, including site selection, calibration of spray equipment, making pesticide applications, collecting crop and soil samples, conducting evaluations of crops and pests, and writing final reports.
- Learn the GLP standards and how they apply to diverse types of regulated studies.
- Be able to clearly document all research activity both on the computer and in paper notebooks.
- Work with all disciplines such as Entomology, Plant Fertility, Plant Pathology, Weed Science, Plant Growth Regulators, and Non-Target Arthropods / Pollinators.
For a full copy of the job description please click here
|Location:||Sanger, California, USA|
|Duration:||Full time and permanent|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience.|
|Contact:||Please send CV together with a covering letter to Mariana Krugner Email: email@example.com.|