SynTech Portugal is seeking an Agronomist Biologist to plan, execute and report GLP residue and GEP efficacy/selectivity trials with plant protection products. He/she will be directly responsible of doing applications, assessments, samplings or samples shipments.
- The job holder will be responsible for 20-30 trials per year. The job holder might also supervise 1 o 2 assistants or temporary staff.
- Plan and liases with Site Manager/farmers and suppliers the correct and timely provision of land/crop, chemicals or other resources to ensure the success of the trials.
- Captures, summarises or interpret the trial data for reports to customers/PM as well as keeping internal data base updated.
- Ensures all the work is conducted according to legal requirements, Company safety standards and applicable GEP or GLP guidelines.
- Science Degree or equivalent qualification either in Agriculture or Biological Sciences plus at least 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge in crops, pest and diseases are required.
- Experience in other field CRO is desired.
- Able to work in the field and to travel within Portugal country.
- Able to undertand, read and write in English fluently while performing work duties.
- ARM knowledges are desired.
See further details here
|Duration:||Full time permanent|
|Salary:||Dependent on qualifications and experience|
|Contact:||Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org|