- Sanger, California – field and vegetable crops, fruit/nut trees, vines, ornamentals, turf; laboratory and greenhouse facility
- Davis, California – field and vegetable crops
- Drexel Missouri – corn, soybean, wheat, grain sorghum, sunflower, turf and vegetables
- Stewardson, Illinois – corn, soybean, alfalfa, wheat, sunflower, turf and vegetables
- New Providence, Iowa – corn, soybean, alfalfa, wheat, sunflower, turf and vegetables
- Groveland, Florida – fruit trees, vegetables and field crops
- Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico – vegetables and field crops
Stilwell, Kansas (SynTech Research Laboratory Services). Ecotoxicology studies with pollinators to GLP and GEP standards with analytical support for these studies, method development and validation. The analytical department provides residue analyses in support of SynTech’s global field trial network.
Sanger, California – Bioassay services, including early stage testing of agricultural and public health pests, weeds and diseases. Laboratory ecotoxicology including beneficials and other NTOs. Resistance detection and management studies.
Further details on SynTech’s US and Mexico sites and services can be found in the associated brochure here
(Please note that the brochure may take a little time to download)
For further information contact:
Field requests (Efficacy): David Marsden, Global Account Manager GEP (Bioefficacy)
Field requests (GLP): Daniel Mourad, Global Account Manager GLP (Residues)
Laboratory requests: Dr. Frank White, Analytical Chemistry Manager