- Sanger, California – field and vegetable crops, fruit/nut trees, vines, ornamentals, turf; laboratory and greenhouse facility
- Davis, California – field and vegetable crops
- Stewardson, Illinois – corn, soybean, alfalfa, small grains, sunflower, grain sorghum, vegetables
- Atlantic, Iowa – corn, soybean, alfalfa, small grains, sunflower, grain sorghum, vegetables
- Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico – vegetables and field crops
Aerial view of Sanger research station
Stilwell, Kansas (SynTech Research Laboratory Services LLC).The analytical department laboratory provides trace residue analytical support for GLP and non-GLP residue, environmental fate and pollinator ecotoxicology projects. Method development/refinement and validation for crops, processed commodities, animal tissues, animal feeds and pollinator matrices, Independent Laboratory Validations, storage stability, other studies upon demand.
Sanger, California – Bioassay services, including early-stage testing of agricultural and public health pests, weeds and diseases. Laboratory ecotoxicology including beneficials and other NTOs. Resistance detection and management studies.
Further details on SynTech’s US and Mexico sites and services can be found in the associated brochure here
(Please note that the brochure may take a little time to download)
For further information contact:
Field requests (Efficacy): Mariana Krugner (firstname.lastname@example.org) Global Account Manager GEP (Bioefficacy)
Field requests (GLP): Daniel Mourad (email@example.com) Global Account Manager GLP (Residues)
Laboratory requests: Dr. Walter Vandaveer (firstname.lastname@example.org), Analytical Chemistry Manager