Pakenham, Suffolk (East Anglia)
The headquarters of SynTech Research UK is situated at Pakenham, Suffolk – a fixed field site acquired in 2015.
The facility provides testing on the major arable crops grown in the UK including:
- sugar beet
- legumes (peas & beans) – combinable
- oilseed rape
- forage maize
- top fruit (apples, pears, plums) and soft fruit (strawberry, raspberry, blackcurrant etc.)
SynTech Research UK has an additional satellite field facility at Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire (east) – major crop focus: cereals, oilseed rape, potato, sugar beet, combinable legumes and brassica vegetables.
SynTech Research UK has an extensive network of farmers and grower co-operators to enable it to provide clients with a diverse range of services and crop coverage.
- GEP/Efficacy: field and greenhouse/protected
- GLP/Residues: crop/soil residues (including crop rotation studies and dislodgeable foliar residue – DFR)
- Seeds: handling, seed treatment and plot drilling
- Disease control and bio-stimulants
- On-site irrigation and pest inoculation
For further information contact:
Country requests: Ben Pratt, UK Field Testing Manager
EU requests: Mr. Eric Ythier, Director of Global Sales and Business Development