The headquarters and northern field trials location of SynTech Germany is at Preetz in the north east of the country
Two additional stations are located at: Langenbach near Freising, northeast of Munich, in Bavaria with a further site at Untergruppenbach near Heilbronn, north of Stuttgart in Baden-Württemberg.
These locations provide fungicide, herbicide, insecticide, growth enhancement and stress tolerance trials with efficacy, selectivity and follow-up work, in all the major arable crops grown in Germany, including:
- Schleswig Holstein – arable crops, strawberries and nurseries;
- Bavaria – cereals, maize, oilseed rape, sugar beet and hops;
- Baden-Württemberg – arable crops, orchards, vines, vegetables, ornamental plants and nurseries.
- GEP/Efficacy: field and greenhouse. Open GEP field trials on beneficial arthropods are also conducted.
- GLP/Residues: crop residues
- Ecotoxicology: bees
Trials include sowing through to harvesting, with applications using boom, handheld, bicycle cart, lance and mist (atomiser) sprayers and reported using ARM 2016 software.
For further information contact:
Country requests: Jacques Galès, Germany Managing Director
EU requests: Mr. Eric Ythier, Business Development Manager EMEA & APAC
Country site: de.syntechresearch.com