France is the EMEA headquarters for Syntech Research with 52 full-time and 17 part time staff
Mâcon/Burgundy (Burgundy – east central) – The headquarters of SynTech Research SAS France is located in one of most productive vine growing regions of France. This field research station can provide both European North and South GLP/GEP data requirements and the EU Regulatory Service. This station can grow the majority of crops grown in France.
Trials are also conducted in the following locations covering a diverse range of crops;
- Nîmes (south east) – major crops are: cereals, vegetables, maize, trees and vines + laboratory
- Amiens (north) – major crops are: cereals, sugar beet, potatoes and maize
- Tours (west) – major crops are: cereals, oilseed rape, trees, vines, maize and vegetables
- Toulouse (south west) – major crops are: cereals, vegetables, maize, trees and vines
- Gaillon (north west) – major crops are: cereals, sugar beet, potatoes and maize
- Clermont-Ferrand (central) – major crops are: cereals, beet, maize and vegetables
Other features include:
- Glasshouses and laboratories;
- Terrestrial ecotoxicology facilities at Nîmes and Mâcon (global terrestrial center)
- Seed handling and treatment trials.
- Regulatory: dRRs, national/zonal dossiers, BADs, ecotox risk assessment.
For further information contact:
Country requests: Jacques Galès, France Field Testing Manager
EU requests: Mr. Eric Ythier, Global Sales and Business Development Director