SynTech Research, Chile Hub, is located in Santiago and acts as a Headquarters for LAM Zone II/III. It coordinates the work of Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and collaborates with the SynTech Central America and Argentina Hubs.
With an experimental station in Peñaflor, south of Santiago, SynTech can reach sites 800kms north and south of Santiago.
- Efficacy studies for regulatory purposes and R&D (evaluation development);
- Agrochemicals and biosolutions;
- Post-harvest testing
- GLP and NON-GLP residue trials;
- GLP under EPA guidelines;
- Homogenization capacity;
- Study directorship/study management from SynTech USA or Brazil;
- Analytical phase in SynTech Brazil or USA plus local collaborators according to client needs.
Regulatory consultancy and registration projects coordination for LAM Zone II/III from SynTech Research Chile Hub. Executed by Raul Luna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Includes: EUP, equivalent dossier for TGAI and FP, import permits, additional origins, and product label extensions / new uses.
Seeds and Traits studies
- Regulated trials;
- Protein expression;
- Agronomic evaluation;
- Hand pollination;
Capabilities to develop projects for seed increase and efficacy for regulated and de-regulated materials, for: corn, soybeans, sunflower, barley and wheat.
The services cover all the main crops in Chile including:
- stone and pome fruit
- table and wine grapes
- small grain cereals
- sugar beet
For further information please email: email@example.com