Central America Hub
The Central America Hub is part of SynTech Research LAM Zone II. The headquarters of SynTech Research in Central America is located in Heredia, Costa Rica, and covers: Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, and the Caribbean.
- Efficacy studies for regulatory purposes and R&D (evaluation/development);
- Agrochemicals, BioSolutions and fertilizers;
- Net of local collaborators inside Costa Rica and other countries.
- GLP and NON-GLP residue trials;
- GLP under EPA guidelines, under SynTech USA License;
- Homogenization capacity;
- Study directorship/Study management from SynTech USA or Brazil;
- Analytical phase in SynTech Brazil or USA plus local collaborators according to client needs.
Include EUP, equivalent dossier for TGAI and FP, import permits, additional origins, label extensions, executed by local experts, members of SynTech Regulatory Network.
The operations cover all main crops in Central America, including:
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org