SynTech has recently made Regional management and Zone changes in Latin America. These are intended to deliver:
- Clear Regional accountability for business results;
- Regional counterparts for key Global functions;
- Information management, supporting a consistent customer approach;
- Improved end-2-end project management in Brazil.
The changes involve four new Regional roles, to be key points of contact for Global Managers and Country leads
- Finance Manager – Cleyton Castro in addition to his role as Finance Lead Brazil;
- Regulatory Affairs and Product Registration Manager – Andreia Shiwa, in addition to her Brazil country role;
- Marketing & Sales Manager – Edilaine Gaitarossa in addition to her role as Technical Business Unit Manager, Brazil, in which she will lead all the technical activities, teams and resources associated with end-to-end project execution
- Human Resources Manager – Fernando Gallina, ad interim, in addition to his role as Regional Director
These are in addition to their current Brazil country roles.
Establishment of LAM Zone III in the Spanish Speaking Countries of LAM:
- Zone I – Brazil – Managing Director Fernando Gallina;
- Zone II – Andean and Central America – Managing Director Carlos Felipe Caballero;
- Zone III – LAM South (Argentina/Uruguay/Paraguay) – Managing Director Carlos Felipe Caballero ad interim.
- Marketing and Sales roles are also assigned to zones – Edilaine Gaitarossa (Brazil – Zone I) and Carlos Felipe Caballero (Zone II/III).