SynTech Research held its North American workshop on 18-21 February at Overland Park, Kansas, USA. The 65 delegates came from SynTech’s field and laboratory sites, including many of its staff from Latin America and Europe.
Presentations ranged from company strategy, global expansion, US field and laboratory services through to customer perspectives. Training events included bee, GMO and NTO study techniques, and leadership, as well as familiarization with our new laboratories and their terrestrial, aquatic and avian ecotoxicology and analytical teams and capabilities.
- Associate Research Biologist – Sanger, USA
- Research Biologist – Sanger, USA
- Regulatory Services opportunities
- Research Biologist – Efficacy Program Lead
- Research Biologist – Seed Program Lead
- Regional Director – Latin America
- Regional Director – Europe
- Ecotoxicology Manager, Stilwell, Kansas
- Senior Level Research Scientist – Analytical Chemistry
- Vacancies in Germany