ECT Oekotoxicologie GmbH, part of the SynTech Research Group, is seeking to employ an experienced chemist to lead this new analytical department under GLP, with a starting date in fall/winter 2022.
- Develop and apply analytical methods (particularly HPLC-MS/MS) to measure various chemicals (pesticides, pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals) in ecotoxicological test matrices.
- Evaluate results and prepare study plans and reports in cooperation with ecotoxicological study directors.
- Act as study director or principal investigator for the analytical phase.
- Generate standard operating procedures and establish, optimise and supervise laboratory processes and instruments under GLP
- Lead the further development of the analytical department and services including preparation of quotations in cooperation with the management
- University degree in Chemistry
- Several years of working experience as analytical chemist
- Profound working experience in a GxP environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Fluent German (written and spoken)
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers and colleagues
- Self-dependent and diligent working attitude
- A permanent position in a creative and cooperative working environment
- Profound experience in the ecotoxicological testing of chemicals within the ECT team
- A challenging position with the opportunity to shape the future development of analytical services at ECT
For a copy of the full job description please click here