SynTech Research Laboratório Brasil Ltda., a subsidiary company of SynTech Research Group, is looking for the future Quality Assurance Associates in Bandeirantes, Brazil.
- Execution of inspections in critical field phases, raw data and phase and final reports in residue studies, genetically modified organisms and ecotoxicological, according to Good Laboratory Practices.
- Assistance in controlling and updating quality assurance documents.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher course in Agronomy, Biology, Chemistry and the like;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the principles of GLP
- Knowledge of standards applicable to studies of residues with pesticides: IN36/43, RDC-04.
- Good knowledge in Word, Excel, Windows, Internet.
- Basic knowledge of the English language for reading and writing.
- Driver’s license B, with highway driving experience.
- Availability to travel
- Opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive environment of highly motivated professionals, where excellence is recognized and encouraged.
- Possibility to help shape new business areas for the company.
- Become part of a global team of experts, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Salary and benefits to be agreed.
- Full Time contract.
Please send your resume/CV to: email@example.com until the 1st of December and indicate “name of candidate – VACA GQ Júnior”.