Support and delivery trial programs in the region. Planning, managing, and reporting of projects/ programs for SynTech Research’s sponsors/clients. Responsible for sales of SynTech services in the region. It includes visits to customers and prospects, presentation of services to decision makers, identification of new customers and new customer segments. Business development: the role handles the identification of opportunities in the area, the assessment of the opportunity and provides input to Regional Management. The role is responsible for the sales and execution of marketing activity in the area, budgeting follow-up, and implementation of business plans approved by Regional Management. Together with the Managing Director, the function includes the follow-up of payment. Forecast and implementation of action plans and participation in trade shows.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execution of assigned trials in the specific region.
- Up to date the company information systems.
- Reporting trials as per SynTech Research standard or customized version from sponsor.
- Plan, research, and development programs.
- Manage the implementation of programs.
- Provide technical direction depending on customer feedback.
- Assess results of field studies against project/program objectives agreed with the sponsor, and providing analyses and conclusions, as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in applied biological sciences with related work experience (3-6 years). preferably in commercial research and development industry.
- Good influencing and communication skills.
- Advanced English skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Autonomy /making decisions ability.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- CRO Business development
How we imagine you?
With autonomous work capacity, strong commercial and analytical capacity, proactivity, flexibility, and skills to work in dynamic and growth environments. Education in applied biological sciences with related work experience (3-6 years) in commercial research and development with strong project management skills. Good influencing and communication skills would be great, making things happen!!! And of course, fluent in English is a must. Excellent PC skills are required as well as Teamwork attitude.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref. North Area Lead Italy