SynTech Research is seeking to recruit a Research Biologist – Seed Program Lead in Brazil.
Work with the SynTech teams of research and development scientists and managers in our Seeds business to:
- Provide leadership and support in the adaptation, harmonization and implementation of systems, processes, and procedures for our seeds business, including regulated seeds (GMO).
- Contribute to the development of the Seed Business Unit of SynTech’s mission, strategy, and generation of tactical plans in forecasting and prioritizing resources. Participate in the appropriate communication to clients as well as among employees.
- Manage in the interpretation, understanding, feasibility, cost analysis and pricing of potential client projects. Additionally, provide input into the delivery milestones and timelines to completion of the project.
- Lead and support the team in a collaborative approach to interpret, prioritize, plan, coordinate and, when applicable/accountable, the execution and reporting of client projects. Ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Agronomy and seeds.
- Good Knowledge of CTNBio regulation, Biosafety, Field Trials and English.
- Be flexible and willing to work in a team and for travelling.
Details of the job description can be found here