SynTech Research Inc. is a global agricultural R&D company staffed by highly trained, technically-competent scientists and managers. It provides contract agricultural chemical and biotechnology product development and regulatory services to crop protection/production customers world-wide.
SynTech is seeking a Director for the Latin America Region, to lead development and delivery of the Company’s Regional strategies, and contribute to developing its global strategy for the agrochemical and seeds contract research business.
The job holder will lead the delivery of service outputs and profitable growth of business in the Region, through developing and leading the expansion of facilities and teams to secure, plan and deliver customer’s programs for laboratory, field trials and regulatory projects in crop protection and seeds.
He/she will lead the Regional marketing and development activities to increase profitable growth, while supporting SynTech Research companies in developing its territorial business.
The position reports directly to the SynTech Research President/CEO.
A copy of the full job description can be accessed here
|Location:||Must live in Brazil|
|Duration:||Full time permanent|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Contact:||Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Closing date:||30 April 2017|
- Associate Research Biologist – Sanger, USA
- Research Biologist – Sanger, USA
- Regulatory Services opportunities
- Research Biologist – Efficacy Program Lead
- Research Biologist – Seed Program Lead
- Regional Director – Latin America
- Regional Director – Europe
- Ecotoxicology Manager, Stilwell, Kansas
- Senior Level Research Scientist – Analytical Chemistry
- Vacancies in Germany