SynTech Research is seeking an Ecotoxicology Manager at its laboratories at Stilwell, Kansas, USA to lead, develop and maintain the Ecotoxicology department
- Provide leadership to develop and maintain a high level of technical competence within the ecotoxicology department and be a technical expert in the field.
- Generate and improve unit financial profitability.
- Meet and exceed project deliverable timelines and quality.
- Create culture of excellence in customer communications and service.
- Develop short- and long-term strategy plans for each technical discipline and update annually.
- Develop annual budgets and multi-year growth forecasts based upon client interactions, history, and sales team intelligence.
- Assist Business Development team in marketing of Ecotoxicology services globally and participate in marketing campaigns.
The qualifications and experience required are:
- Master of Science (M.S.) with 15 years of work experience, and/or Ph.D. with 10 years of work experience in Ecotoxicology or related field work experience and familiarity with product development of agricultural chemicals, animal health and pharmaceutical products, along with specialty chemicals.
- Five to seven years progressive leadership experience in direct or indirect job responsibilities related to Ecotoxicology Department Manager duties.
For a copy of the job description please click hereEcotoxicology Manager, Stilwell, Kansas