Over the last 10 years SynTech Research has developed a reputation as a leading provider of services to agricultural businesses worldwide. The company has a global network of testing facilities in 26 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia, many with multiple locations or satellite facilities, to ensure coverage of all key crops and targets. Locations in both the northern and southern hemispheres allow testing of crop lines year-round, thus considerably reducing development timescales.
SynTech has teams, experienced in variety development, evaluate both conventional and genetically modified (GMO) breeding lines, providing crop variety evaluation and trait development, abiotic stress and seed treatment trials, in corn, soybeans, cotton, sorghum, cereal crops, oilseed rape, sunflower, peanuts, forage and vegetable crops. Evaluations can be performed in mini-strip and macro plots, PDA demonstration and maturity plots, and characterization trials. This can include threshing, sorting, treating and packaging harvested seeds into field trial-ready condition
- In the USA, SynTech Research with its partner FFR Cooperative can deliver trials on conventional and GMO lines in California, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North / South Carolina and Alabama
- In South America, SynTech Research has sites for testing conventional or GMO Lines in Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica and Central America
- In Europe, seeds/trait work in SynTech Research is managed from its headquarters in France and conducts variety evaluation and efficacy trials from seed sowing to harvesting, including GMO crop and drought tolerance trials in Spain
- In Asia, the Philippines and India sites offer testing of both conventional and GMO lines
- As well as providing uniform testing services, our global network offers a standard system of data delivery according to USDA/APHIS (USA) and / or local bio-safety and governmental regulations.
To download a copy of the Seed Services brochure click here