SynTech Research has formed a new subsidiary at Stilwell, Kansas, USA – SynTech Research Laboratory Services (SRLS) resulting from its acquisition of laboratories and personnel from Bayer CropSciences. SynTech is now able to offer a complete start-to-finish program including protocol development, field trial conduct, sample analysis and report writing.
Experienced SRLS staff compliment SynTech’s existing field-phase study directorship capabilities, providing total management of design, field, laboratory and reporting phases for GLP residue and environmental programs. GLP residues studies are managed from the US or EU and can be conducted throughout the US, the EU, Canada and most Latin American and Asian countries.
Residues study types
- Field crop residue and environmental dissipation
- Post harvest residues
- Residue reduction studies related to cooking and washing procedures
SynTech’s global network of field trial facilities in 28 countries ensures comprehensive coverage of all key crops. These provide timely delivery of high quality regulatory field and glasshouse studies, to determine the environmental fate and effect of new and existing products – residues (soil and foliar) and ecotoxicology.
Sample preparation / processing
- Crop and soil sample processing / homogenization
- Cooking studies to determine the fate of crop residues in food preparation
- Robot Coups for crop processing
- Hammer-mill for soil preparation
- Freezer storage space for bulk and prepared residue samples
Laboratory capacity, experienced chemists and state-of-the-art equipment (LC/MS/MS instruments) for fast and accurate residue measurements:
- Analysis of samples from crop, animal and environmental studies, including ecotoxicology
- Laboratory guideline studies including:
- Method development and extension to additional crops/matrices
- Independent laboratory validation (ILV)
- Storage stability
- Multi-residue method assessment
Our experienced team of qualified QA personnel can provide consultancy services globally for in-life field audits, laboratory and field / analytical reports and site inspections.
To download a copy of the Environmental fate and effect (GLP) services brochure click here