SynTech Research’s Avian Ecotoxicology Team provides complete avian study programs, from protocol design through implementation, including QA and submission of final reports.
Laboratory programs are delivered by avian ecotoxicologists located in Stilwell, Kansas, USA. Staff includes Study Directors and Principal Investigators experienced in a broad range of avian testing programs.
Our testing package includes acute and chronic laboratory tests on a variety of species required for global registration needs.
- Zebrafinch (Taeniopygia guttata)
- Canary (Serinus canaria)
- Bobwhite Quail (Colinus virginianus)
- Japanese Quail (Coturnix japonica)
- Mallard Duck (Anas platyrhynchos)
- LD50 (OECD 223 and OCSPP 850.2100)
- Zebrafinch, Canary, Bobwhite Quail and Mallard Duck
- LC50 (OECD 205 and OCSPP 850.2200)
- Bobwhite Quail, Mallard Duck and Canary
- Avian Reproduction (OECD 206 and OCSPP 850.2300)
- Bobwhite Quail and Mallard Duck
- Avian 2-Generation Toxicity Test (OCSPP 890.2100)
- Japanese Quail
For more information, please contact:
Eric Ythier, Global Ecotoxicology Account Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org