SynTech Research offers a full ecotoxicology package to GLP or GEP standards, with laboratory tests, semi field and field studies on all terrestrial and aquatic non-target organisms, following the official guidelines of the OECD, EPA/OCSPP, IOBC/WPRS, EPPO, ISO, BBA, SETAC, CEB and ESCORT.
The following studies can be conducted for research purposes and/or for the submission of chemical (agrochem, pharma, petrochemical, specialty/consumer, animal health and biocides) and seeds/traits regulatory dossiers submitted to OECD, EPA, JMAFF and PMRA and Latin American authorities:
- Avian acute and chronic toxicity studies
- Acute and chronic toxicity studies on aquatic organisms (fish, invertebrates, sediment organisms, amphibians, algae and plants)
- Honey bee and bumble bee lab, semi-field and field testing
- Lab, extended lab, aged residue, semi-field and field testing on non-target arthropods
- Residues in arthropods
- Lab and field testing on soil micro and macro-organisms
- Non-target plant testing
SynTech Research’s Ecotoxicology laboratories are located at Stilwell, Kansas, Macon and Nimes, France, with additional laboratory and field study resources in its worldwide network of Field Stations.
To download a copy of the Ecotoxicology Services brochure click here.