SynTech Research Japan was the first International Field Trial Contract Research Organisation (CRO) in the country when it was established in 2008.
- Yoichi – cherries, plums, apples and grapes
- Naganuma – field crops and rice
- Ibaraki – orchard and field crops, vegetables and rice
- Kochi – citrus, ornamentals, vegetables and rice
- Ohita – pears, tea, ornamentals, vegetables and rice
- Fukuoka – field crops
- Saga – pears, grapes and rice
Field testing is focused on agrochemical bio-efficacy, crop safety and crop residue studies.