SynTech’s Sanger Research Station in California has been certified as a quarantine facility to rear specific insect pests and has recently received an USDA/APHIS import permit to allow laboratory culture and testing of imported strains of Bacillus thuringiensis. This is an additional endorsement of the Sanger laboratory’s state-of- the-art containment and testing facilities for exotic organisms, already approved for work on susceptible and insecticide-resistant strains of malaria mosquitoes.
- SynTech announces research cooperation with Chinese academy of Agricultural Sciences
- SynTech to attend SETAC North America
- SynTech announces pioneering educational co-operation with Brazilian University
- Young entomologists at SynTech Research Kansas
- Strategy and training key at Asia Pacific workshop
- Dr. Bostian takes consultancy role